Saturday, May 4th 2019
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CST)
Hilton Garden Inn
4450 Evans Pl
St. Louis, MO
The Breaking into the Medical Marijuana Industry for Entrepreneurs and Employees: Working Across the Supply Chain from Cultivation and Processing to Dispensing seminar is intended to help individuals who want to land jobs in the medical marijuana industry or start their own medical marijuana businesses. The course covers everything about cannabis career and business opportunities, so you can compete as a job applicant or entrepreneur in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
At the completion of the course, your knowledge will increase significantly as will your chances of landing a marijuana job or starting a successful marijuana business.
What You’ll Learn
In this intensive seminar, you’ll gain valuable knowledge on critical topics that can position you for success in the cannabis industry, including:
• U.S. and global historical overview of medical marijuana
• Review of states with legalized recreational and medical marijuana use
• Federal, state, and local laws related to medical marijuana businesses
• Diverse careers in the medical marijuana industry
• Basics of cannabis cultivation
• Types of cannabis strains and their anatomy
• Effects of different cannabinoids and terpenes in treating various conditions
• All medical marijuana products that may be available to patients
• Cannabis consumption benefits and drawbacks
• Proper cannabis dosage and side effects
• Questions to ask patients and customers
• How to recommend the most appropriate product and dosage for patients
• Dispensary and wellness consultant training
• How to create a business plan
• How to obtain a business license, permit, and insurance
• Business security, accounting, and marketing
• And more
What You’ll Get
This is a laser-focused course designed to give you an edge in the competitive cannabis job and business markets. With that goal, you’ll receive:
• Knowledge of the cannabis industry that hiring managers are looking for
• Résumé-boosting knowledge and skills
• Confidence to successfully answer marijuana job interview questions
• Resources to help you land a marijuana job
• Fundamental knowledge and tools to start and run a cannabis business
• Face-to-face instruction from highly-qualified and experienced doctors, lawyers, and cannabis industry experts
• Verifiable certificate of course completion documenting your new credentials
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who wants to find a job in the cannabis industry or start a cannabis business as well as for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of medical marijuana from the perspective of an employee or entrepreneur.
NOTE: DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO ATTEND DIFFERENT SESSIONS!
Call,Text or Email: email@example.com
Early Registration: $179 (ends 7 days before the event)
General registration: $199
Door registration $250 (if seats available)
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, all Leafy Green Agency seminars include a seal certificate of completion. Every month expect new material sent via email to help you grow and improve your knowledge base. We do recommend that graduates update their resume to include their most recent certification under the education/skills section.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 years of age
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-563-1457
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, either through the Eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, for verification purposes printed or on Mobil devices
What is the refund policy?
There is no refund, but you can transfer your ticket to a future date.
This event does not accept refunds