Saturday, Jun 8th 2019
07:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)
2601 West Big Beaver Road
We would like to introduce a forum that is led by physicians in an effort to promote public awareness of current evidence in the medical use of cannabis.
Cannabis has proven to be very effective in treating many different medical conditions.
The key note speaker is Director at MI LARA-Bureau of Marijuana Regulation Andrew Brisbo.
The guest speakers include:
- Dr. Annas Aljassem (Functional Pain/Rehabilitation and Palliative Medicine)
- Dr. Kongkrit chaiyasate (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/Pediatric Plastic Surgery)
- Dr. Mark Hornyak (Neurosurgeon)
- Dr. Lauren Oliver (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon/Pediatric Plastic Surgery)
- Dr. Levi Hall Pharm.D. (Pharmacist/Compoud Medicine/Pain and Palliative Medicine)
Free Admission: $150
This event does not accept refunds